Online Marketing
Add blog to our blog directory.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Red Tape

                 Red Tape


 Why is there so much red tape? It's suppose to be getting easier to do things with technology. Why is it so hard to start a business? Why is getting good customer service so hard? Why does Congress have a hard time doing anything? Why is something as simple as getting your car repaired wrapped with red tape. Calling customer support is a nightmare. LOL! Red Tape. Voting is supposed to be simple. Nope, just more Red Tape. I am sick and tired of the Red Tape. Filing your taxes is supposed to be simple. Ah ha! More Red Tape. This is just my opinion, and others might see it differently. What's your opinion?

I want to open up an account at local bank. Uh ohhh!!!  more red tape. You would think this would be one of the most simple things to do in the world. Think again. The bank has hidden fees. Fees for almost every little transaction. If you are like me you work hard for your money and don't appreciate people or banks pinching off your bottom line. Hey people you got start paying attention to these banks and their crappy little fees.  More red tape to make your life miserable.

OOoohhh!!! and don't get a traffic ticket in a small town. This can end up being a real disaster. This small town might not be tech savvy enough, so that you can make your payments over the phone or online. Yes! in 2013 you still can not get them the payment without mailing it to them. And the nerve of these people to put crazy unrealistic deadlines on these tickets. lol! There ought to be a law against this mess.   

Lesson: Always perform a check on your license to make sure you are up to date. If you do happen to get a ticket in a small town make arrangements to pay this ticket immediately. I mean asap!! 

Here is my customer service nightmare. I know y'all been waiting for this one. This would piss off the most devote christian. I purchased a printer from Best Buy at the end of 2011. It was a Kodak. Yeah I'm calling you out Kodak. lol! I did lot's of research on this product. I was very confident in my decision when I purchased this product. Please don't laugh. I hear the snickering. LOL! Okay Okay!!! This printer had to work for at least 12 months before tapping out. Meanwhile my older Canon continues to print with no problem. I know you are gonna ask was it under warranty. And you know that I am gonna tell you no. lol! Im pissed!

So of course I call customer support and get my friend from India, who claims that his name is Jimmy. lol! yeah right! I know this hustle from the very beginning. Jimmy informs me after reading his script that the product which is the printer head is not under warranty. If that was not insult to injury Jimmy informs me that I would have to pay for a new printer head and two new cartridges of ink that I just purchased from Office Depot. 

People! why in the hell would I buy another thing from these guys. Who makes a printer that can't survive past a year. You would think that this company would be so embarrassed that their product malfunctioned that they would ship me a new printer head and two cartridges immediately. You would think that this company would apologize for my inconvenience and ask me to stay brand loyal and explain that this is not what their company is about. But noooooo! These guys decided to kick me when I was down.


  

                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment